Non-Schedule Operator Permit
We facilitate the Non Scheduled Operators in the following areas:
1. NSO Permit - This applies to the new entrants.
2. Facilitation existing Non-Scheduled Operators:
- Liaisoning with Govt. Regulatory Bodies
- AOP Renewal (annual)
- Chartered/Passenger Flight Permits/YA No.
- Security Passes Clearances
- Parking Bay Coordination with Airport Operator
- Writing & Approval of Manuals i.e. Operations, Flight Safety, Cabin Crew Training and Security Manuals
- Import and Leasing of Aircrafts and Helicopters
- Foreign Aircrew Temporary Authorization (FATA) Licenses
- Third party Safety Audits
Our list of clients includes Reliance Infrastructure & Consultants Ltd., JSW Steel Ltd., Privilege Airways Pvt. Ltd. Golden Wings Pvt. Ltd., Escorts Ltd., Asia Aviation Ltd., Summit Aviation Pvt. Ltd., Executive Airways etc...