ATTA specializes in evaluating airports, airlines, NSOP projects by a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- Feedback Ventures
- STUP consultants
Our experts have collectively handled more than 300 projects. Some of the projects handled are listed below.
Major Projects accomplished by Mr. Gurcharan Bhatura, Chairman, ATTA
- Advising IRB Sindhudurg Airport Pvt. Ltd.
- Providing Gati Ltd. technical cum legal advise
- Decongest Mumbai and Delhi International airports
- Drafted policy on Management of Airport Capacities and Slot Allocation
- Suggested ways to improve airline services in North Eastern Region of India
- Promotion of Heli-Tourism in Chattishgarh, India
- Reviewed the working of Director General of Civil Aviation, India
- Privatization of Mumbai and Delhi International airports
- Evaluation of the technical proposals related to setting up of New Bangalore International Airport
- Suggested ways to improve air connectivity in Uttarakhand.
- Air traffic forecast for International Airports Authority in India
- Setting up of flying academy in Lilabari, Assam
- Setting up of Aviation Training School, Manipur
- Study related to Improving Airport Infrastructure in Uttarakhand
Projects Completed in individual capacity by experts on our panel
- Setting up of New airports in North East Region
- Conducting Site Evaluation for Heliports
- Organised Air Operating Permit for International Airlines
- Prepared and got approval for following manuals for International and Non-Scheduled Airlines:
- Security Programme
- Operations Manual
- Flight Safety Manual
- Cabin Crew Training Manual
- RVSM & MNPS Manual
- Writing following manuals for Airport:
- Airport Security Programme
- Airport Safety Management System (SMS) Manual
- Airport Operations Manual
- Evaluated and analyzed Passengers and Cargo traffic data of international airlines operating in India for CRM Globe Enterprises
- Provided technical support to Foundation for Aviation & Sustainable Tourism in organizing a number of civil aviation seminars.
- Setting up of scheduled airlines (denovo) in India including obtaining Government approvals, fleet planning, aircraft evaluation and selection, technical specifications, financing arrangements, development of airlines operating infrastructure.
- Privatization of Royal Nepal Airlines an ICAO driven project.
- Master Plan for ICAO project financed by ADB Development of Civil Aviation in Afghanistan
- Restructuring plan for Ariana Afghan Airlines
- Setting up of Alliance Air, a subsidiary airline of Indian Airlines in 1996
- Organizational merger studies (Air India & Indian Airlines)
- Associated with a study by Government appointed Committee chaired by Dr. Vijay Kelkar, the then Secretary to Government of India, for formulation of Turnaround Strategy for Indian Airlines in 1996 -97.
- International Monetary Fund a research paper prepared for ICAO
- Greenfield Airport Development
- Business Case Review for Freighter Airline
- Fleet Evaluation, Selection and Contracting for new Helicopters for an operator
- Fleet and Network Integration of Indian Airlines & Air India
- Evaluation of Revenue Management System, Indian Airlines
- Long term Fleet augmentation Study for Indian Airlines
- Corporate Turn Around Strategies for Indian Airlines
- Development of Computer Based Route Economics
- Development Of Civil Aviation In India
- Development of Corporate MIS
- Development of airline route economics
- Market Analysis & Network Development
- Traffic Forecast
- Passenger Profiling & Origin-Destination Surveys
- Co-ordination with Airport Authorities
- Aircraft Scheduling
- Preparation of Business Development Plans
- Development of Fleet Evaluation & Forecasting Models
- Fleet Replacement & Expansion Studies-Turbo-Prop, Regional Jet, Narrow body Main line & Long Haul Jet
- Techno-Economic Evaluation of Aircraft For Purchase & Lease
- Price & Contract Negotiations - Purchase & Lease of Aircraft
- Formulation of Annual, Corporate & Perspective Plans
- Evaluation of Products & Services: PCs, Simulators, IFE equipment, Revenue Management Systemsfor National Carrier
- Integration of Network, Schedules, Fleet & MIS in the context of the merger between Indian Airlines & Air India
- Passenger Facilitation and Administration of Goa Airport
- Managed multifarious functions to run the Shimla Airport smoothly and effectively
- Looked after the development of airports in the North East Region, particularly on the basis of recommendations submitted by Task Force, constituted by Govt. of India.
- Suggest improvement in Air Traffic Services (ATS) management system and capacity problems at IGI Airport in year 2005
- Developing apron layout at IGI Airport to maximize use of aircraft parking stands.
- Raising a green field private airport up to the certification standard to obtain Aerodrome License
You can contact Air Transport and Tourism Advisors India Pvt. Ltd. at:
D-78 First Floor
New Delhi -110017
Phone – 011- 40571855
Fax – 011 - 46628848